Active ingredient: Triadimefon 250 g/l
Properties and advantages:
- Contact-systemic fungicide of protective and therapeutic action.
- Provides excellent control of powdery mildew, rot, rust and other diseases of field crops and vineyards in various climatic conditions.
- The optimum ratio of price and quality.
- Stops disease after three to five days from the moment of infection with the pathogen.
- Treatment with Baylefon increases the content of chlorophyll, carotenoids, xanthophil and nucleic acids in the leaves. Such leaves are thicker and greener with increased immunity and resistance to phytopathogens.
- Has anti-stress properties, increases frost and drought resistance. Promotes plant health.
- Does not exhibit phytotoxicity.
- The Baylefon is compatible with most neutral chemical pesticides.
- Can be used up to four times per season as needed.
- Low toxicity for birds and useful entomofauna.
- Preparation number 1 for protecting grain crops from powdery mildew and types of rust